Alan Ye (葉志隆) - Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui (當你孤單你會想起誰)

Asian-mv video player

Tags:

Music, Dang, Ni, Gu, Dan, Hui, Xiang, Qi, Shui, 當你孤單你會想起誰, Alan, Ye, 葉志隆, Zhi, Long, Endang, Wijaya, STUT,

Description:

This video was recorded when I sang in the Chinese-learning Activity for International Students of Southern Taiwan University at the 6th STU Dormitory Student Cafeteria on November 27th, 2008.

This song is originally sang by a Malaysian singer, Nicholas Zhang (張棟樑). My singing this time was specially dedicated to my Chinese language teacher, Cai laoshi (蔡宏慧老師) who likes this song very much.
But, I was sorry for her and all audiences because I did not perform optimally since I was not fully healthy because of catching a cold at that time.

Special thanks for a Japanese student, 律子 who recorded this video.

The Simplified Chinese lyric and English translation of this song are:

当你孤单你会想起谁
When You Are Lonely Whom You Are Thinking Of?


你的心情总在飞 什么事都要去追 想抓住一点安慰
You are always moody and you try to pursue all matters, wanting to hold on to some comfort
你总是喜欢在人群中徘徊 你最害怕孤单的滋味
You like to walk in the middle of crowds because you're scared of being lonely
你的心那么脆 一碰就会碎 经不起一点风吹
Your heart is so fragile it will break with only a touch - it cannot fight against the wind
你的身边总是要许多人陪 你最害怕每天的天黑
You always need people to stay by your side, because you're afraid of the daily darkness

但是天总会黑 人总要离别
But there are times when the sky will turn dark, and people will have to leave
谁也不能永远陪谁
There isn't anyone who can accompany another person forever
而孤单的 谁都要面对
And the feeling of being lonely is something everyone must face
不只是你我会感觉到疲惫
It not only exhausts you but it tires me as well

当你孤单你会想起谁
When you are lonely whom you are thinking of
你想不想找个人来陪
Do you want someone to accompany you?
你的快乐伤悲 只有我能体会
Your happiness and sorrow can only be felt by me
让我再陪你走一回
So let me be with you for a while